- 450 South St, Chetek, WI 54728
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2048 Sqft
- Come see this private and well maintained home, You'll feel like you are in the country! An Open concept will greet you with lots of charm. New roof this spring, Heating options for this home are LP, Electric and wood, providing reasonable costs for your warmth and cooling. 3 Large bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Lower level family room, Main floor laundry too. Large yard, updated septic drainfields, Large 2 car attached, 1 car detached and shed, attached storage to home for firewood, Large parking area.
- N8286 Main Rd, Springbrook, WI 54875
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 1035 Sqft
- Location is really everything here! Yes property has to be cleared of debris but what a spot to build your new home on 50 acres. Live in the small home while building then rent it out. Also has an unfinished cabin, complete to use as a rental for deer hunting. All buildings need TLC but if you have an eye for the future this can be the place. The pond is approximately 2 acres, with about 15 acres of Ag land. Partly fenced too. Bring your ideas here.
- 386 22 1/2 St, Chetek, WI 54728
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3880 Sqft
- Panoramic Views at Whispering Woods! Near Chetek Resorts & Lakes!Charming Open Concept home with turnkey Guest Cottage Air B&B/Home Business, hashigh-speed internet, 3 kitchens, 5 bedrooms, 2 decks, large stone patio/firepit, private (groomed trails, 9-practice golf fairways, 2-bridges overspring fed creek and 2-story hunting stand.Enjoy snow skiing, hiking, ATV's or walk 6-min to kayak down the river.Horse/Livestock setup, Hobby-farm cropland and Heat/Cooled workshop, included items:
- State Highway 70, Winter, WI 54555
- If you are looking for the altimate in Recreational property check this 30.11 acres out. Hunting is great, Tuscobia Trail is near for ATV or snowmobiling, bring a camper for summer fun or hunting or build a special cabin. Fly Blow Creek is 3.3 miles long, runs thru this property and flows into Loretta Lake(aka Brunet Flowage)on the Brunet River. Maximum depth is 1 foot and the surrounding 3 square miles drains to the creek. This water is in the larger watershed of Weirgor Creek and Brunet River